“How to Raise Healthy, Happy Children On a Raw Food Lifestyle With Nutrient Rich Meals They Love … Even When They’re Surrounded By Unhealthy Influences In Their Daily Life”
You can help your own children attain the level of health that they truly deserve … here’s how!
From: Paul and Yulia Tarbath
Dear health-minded parent or parent-to-be,
It is true – being a healthy individual in an unhealthy world is indeed a big challenge. If you also have children who you want to bring up in the healthiest possible way, then this challenge can become even more complicated.
Firstly, you need to know what actually constitutes healthy nutrition for children. Secondly, you need to know how to put all this knowledge into practice so that they receive all the necessary nutrients to aid their proper growth and development.
Thirdly, you need to ensure that they truly enjoy what they eat and that their meals are always tasty and appealing. And, fourthly, you need to know how to deal with unhealthy external influences including peers that your children will come into contact with so that they are self-motivated and will want to remain on their healthy eating path.
What happens to children who eat unhealthy diets:
Disease amongst children is on an upward trend. Here are some statistics:
- Since 1991 there has been a 500% increase in the number of ADHD prescriptions (Attention Deficient Hyperactive Disorder), according to the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Obesity amongst the younger generation is reaching epidemic proportions, negatively impacting upon their health and even causing depression. Unhealthy and processed foods that are eaten by children and teenagers often results in obesity
- More and more children are now getting diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and taking insulin medication. Most of the children who have type 2 diabetes are also clinically obese
- Autism is on the increase worldwide
The time to act is now…
Imagine for a moment if you were told that most of the aforementioned diseases, as well as many others, could simply be avoided with the help of the right diet and lifestyle, and so allow your children to have a much better quality of life.
Both of us have traveled around the world extensively and we have witnessed a very interesting trend – the majority of healthy and vibrant children whom we have met eat a very healthy diet and have a family fully committed to supporting their well-being. We have talked with children and teenagers who have achieved significant weight loss and recovered from many illnesses and diseases. They always come across as being smart, alert, playful and above all – healthy!
In stark contrast to these healthy children, we have also come across a lot of unhealthy children, who are often overweight, suffer consistent bouts of colds and flus and have degenerative diseases. Being so passionate about the area of health and knowing that a new generation of children are here to create the future, we really wanted to play our part and contribute towards educating parents about proper, healthy nutrition for their children.
When we met Karen Ranzi back in 2012 during the biggest raw vegan festival in the world, we knew that we had met someone who is here to change the world for the better.
What impressed us most about Karen was her level of understanding and knowledge, backed up with 20+ years of experience of living on a 100% raw vegan diet, along with bringing up her own two children on the same diet.
Nineteen years ago, Karen was able to heal her son of asthma, chronic ear infections and multiple allergies, and herself from digestive issues and skin problems through dietary and lifestyle changes. By means of her education, life-changing personal experiences, and sincere desire to share her message, Karen has been able to guide literally thousands of people towards developing excellent health.
Meet Karen Ranzi … A World Renowned Raw Food and Children’s Health Educator
Author, lecturer and raw food consultant, Karen Ranzi, authored Creating Healthy Children: Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods. She has been interviewed on numerous TV and radio shows on the topics of the vegan and raw food lifestyle, and vegetarian and raw food parenting as well as attachment parenting, and on talk shows of the Gary Null Progressive Radio Network. Karen appeared as one of 40 raw food leaders on host Steven Prussack’s RAWpalooza Raw Food World Summit in January 2012 and again in April 2012 on Interviews with the Raw Food Masters. She was a featured speaker on the “Conscious Foods Summit” broadcast worldwide in February 2012, and on Matt Monarch’s Conscious Parenting Summit.
Karen has traveled widely on talk and book tours on a mission to educate her audience on the benefits of the raw food lifestyle and attachment parenting. Karen has presented her classes “The Raw Food Challenge,” “Super Healthy Children,” “Eating for the A’s,” and “Raw Food Fun for Families” at numerous seminars, schools, universities, health institutes and festivals throughout the United States.
In addition to her work in nutrition, Karen holds Masters degree in speech pathology from New York University, and is a speech therapist working with children of all ages for over 30 years, specializing with autistic children for the past 12 years.
Karen Ranzi is one of the most knowledgeable people we have ever met when it comes to the subject of children’s health. She has helped literally thousands of families to switch their children to a healthy diet and so greatly improve their overall health and well-being.
So we have teamed up with Karen to create a truly unique product that will help you to fill out the missing pieces in your child’s health puzzle:
“Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers”
A life-changing teleconference with Karen Ranzi and Paul and Yulia Tarbath, during which you will learn the ins and outs about raising healthy children in an unhealthy world, regardless of their age.
During this special, 90-minute teleconference you will discover:
- How to keep your children on a healthy path in an unhealthy world
- Basic nutritional requirements and healthy macro nutrient ratios that are needed for the optimum health of children of all ages, including infants, toddlers, older children and teenagers
- The percentage of fruit and raw foods that your children need to eat in their diet to stay healthy
- Fun fully raw and high-raw meal plans for children, including breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas
- How you can create healthy recipe replacements for processed and refined foods
- The best form of B12 to take during pregnancy and the amount needed
- Why you don’t need to be concerned about vitamin K2 on a vegan diet
- How to make sure your children are not fed with junk foods, including at school
- How to influence schools to start serving healthy meals
- A vitamin D solution for parents and children living in northern climates
- 30-minute live question and answer session with Karen Ranzi
The 60-minute teleconference with Karen Ranzi was followed by a 30-minute question and answer session, during which you will hear answers to the following questions:
- How to switch your children to a raw food diet?
- Is there any danger with feeding children with lots of fruit?
- Do children need more fat in their diet, and, if so, then how much?
- How do you keep the cost of the raw food diet down?
- Is vaccination for children actually necessary?
- What other fruits can be used to replace bananas?
- Is honey healthy to use and, if not, what other healthy sweeteners can parents use instead?
- And more!
Get The Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers teleconference now to receive these 2 special bonuses for FREE!
Special bonus 1:
“10 Raw Food Finger Foods”
10 creative recipes that you can make together with your children from Karen Ranzi
Special bonus 2:
“8 articles by Karen Ranzi on children’s nutrition and health”
This bonus booklet features 8 amazingly informative articles by Karen Ranzi on topics such as:
- Buying fresh plant foods on a budget
- Whole food raw recipes
- What to do when your child is sick
- Feeding babies
- Creative, fun tips for a healthy family lifestyle
- And more!
We are absolutely confident that you will enjoy and benefit from this event. However, if, for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your payment within 30 days of the event date (less a small paypal admin fee).
Who is Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers Designed For?
Although many parents now realise the vital link between their children’s diet and health, most of them are still hesitant about switching their children to a plant-based, raw or high raw diet.
If you are a parent or a parent-to-be, then no doubt you desire the best for your child. Yet without proper nutrition the best of health is simply not achievable.
This product will help you learn about harmful foods and substances that can lead to major diseases, such as obesity, diabetes, ADD, allergies, asthma and others. It will explain how to balance your child’s nutrition in a way that will benefit his or her health the most and what foods to include and how to implement a healthy raw or high-raw vegan diet in practice. It will also cover other vital areas such as supplementation, creating a supportive environment and delicious meal plans for your children.
When you have purchased this product, within seconds you will receive a digital copy of the teleconference, which you will be able to download onto your computer and listen to as many times as you desire. We will provide you with 24-hour access to the recording and you will also receive 2 free special bonuses.
Please note that this is a digital product, which means that you do not have to pay anything for postage.
Within just a few moments, you could be listening to life-changing information and reading the resources that can help your children to both restore and maintain their true health.
So what what is there to wait for?
“Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers”
90-minute teleconference with Karen Ranzi and Paul and Yulia Tarbath
“Yes, I am ready to help my children discover healthy eating, which will greatly benefit their well-being.”
This teleconference is a digital package, which means that you do not have to pay anything for postage. You will receive access to the following:
- MP3 recording of the 90-minute teleconference with life-saving information to help your children: value $32
- 2 FREE special bonuses – value $30
Total cost: $62
Special offer: $22
Yours in abundant health,
Paul and Yulia Tarbath
P.S. The “Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers” teleconference will reveal information that will help you to deal with any doubts or confusion you may have regarding children’s nutrition and so then be able to fully assist your own in switching to a natural diet that will contribute towards their greater health.