by Yulia Tarbath
"Wow, what a treat!", I thought to myself when Paul and I discovered raw, organic, salt and oil free tahini at a health shop in Bangkok, Thailand.
I must say that I would not even look at it back in the UK because I hardly ever have nuts or seeds, however for some reason it seemed like we had discovered something really special because raw tahini is very hard to find in Thailand! I immediately thought of making raw hummus and then sharing a recipe with you. So, here it is!
Raw Zucchini Hummus (salt, garlic, oil and chickpea free
Serves 1-2 people.
- 2 tablespoons raw, salt and oil free tahini
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- Chop zucchini into pieces and place into a food processor
- Add tahini and lemon juice
- Process together until smooth
- Place in a small bowl, sprinkle with dill and serve as a veggie dip or spread over your favourite green salad
What salad or veggie would you serve this hummus with? Please post below and let's get creative!