Ciao from Italy! Today we show you how we eat high fruit vegan in Italy and also share our top travelling strategies for staying high fruit vegan.
Staying Vegan In Italy
Currently we’re in Milan in Italy and staying vegan here is easy. There are many vegan restaurants and we’ve walked past many mainstream restaurants that offer vegan options.
There is a raw vegan restaurant in Milan and many vegan restaurants offer raw options.
Personally, we chose to buy our produce from local markets and supermarkets and make our food at home. Since we’re eating a high-fruit mostly raw plan, with plenty of fruit mono meals, it’s easier for us to eat this way.
You’ll discover many of the travelling strategies that we use in our video today and they include:
- Explore local shops, markets, supermarkets and get your produce there,
- Explore vegan and raw vegan restaurants,
- Plan your trips in advance and bring your produce with you.
Travel salad recipe from the video:
2 cups chopped lettuce
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup chopped arugula
1/2 soft avocado
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the chopped vegetables into a bowl.
- Add the avocado and lemon juice and massage together with your hands.
- Serve and enjoy — a quick and easy travel salad!
Discover more about staying vegan in Italy, as well as travel tips in our video today and leave your comments below!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...