Fruit kebabs to take to a party with you? Easy!
Summer is full of vibrant colours, flavours and an abundance of fruit.
It’s a party season as well, so we thought to share with you a really tasty fruit kebab dish from our recipe book that you can take to a party and enjoy with your friends.
I made it for someone’s birthday and people at the party loved the idea of fruit kebabs instead of meat kebabs!
You can see below the list of fruit used for this recipe, however you don’t need to limit yourself to just these!
You can experiment with other fruits of your choice, or simply follow the recipe below.
Fruit kebabs with creamy blueberry sauce
- For the kebabs:
- 2 medium, ripe pineapples
- 1 tangerine
- 2 pears
- 6 seedless grapes (or seeds removed)
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ½ a cup of young coconut flesh
- Peel the pineapple
- Cut the pineapple into round slices
- Cut each round slice into 9 smaller and equal slices
- Peel the tangerine and de-seed it
- Separate the tangerine slices
- Peel the pears, de-seed them and cut 9 slices of the same shape
- Place pineapple and tangerine slices alternately onto 3 skewer sticks
- Place pear slices and grapes alternately onto 3 skewer sticks
- Cut another pineapple into halves and use half of the pineapple as a base for the fruit kebabs
- Stick the kebabs into the pineapple base
- Place the coconut flesh and the blueberries into a blender
- Blend into a cream
- Serve and enjoy!
Please rate this recipe below, feel free to share it and leave your comments!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...