Do you have hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s and are wondering how to create healthy and delicious hypothyroidism recipes, including salads that are not going to negatively affect your thyroid?
Many people who have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s will look for a hypothyroidism diet plan for example or a thyroid diet plan for weight loss to help improve their health.
Unfortunately, they don’t understand that certain foods can negatively impact the health of their thyroid and make it worse.
Yes, there are various foods that you may need to avoid if you have Hashimoto’s, with some foods normally deemed as being very healthy to eat, also on that list, which can make it very confusing to know what to eat.
Over the many years that we have worked with clients who have had thyroid problems, making sure that they get their diet and nutrition right is key.
So in our video today, we’re making a delicious salad that you can eat in the evening to help you boost your nutrient intake while at the same time also helping you build and maintain the health of your thyroid.
Discover how I make this delicious salad in this video:
Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Salad Recipe – Vegan
- 3 cups of chopped green lettuce or microgreens
- 3 x medium tomatoes
- 1 x medium stalk of celery
- 1 x spring onion
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 x Brazil nuts
- Wash the lettuce or microgreens and chop into small pieces
- Place the chopped salad leaves into a bowl
- Wash the carrot, tomatoes, celery, and spring onion and chop into pieces
- Blend together the tomatoes, carrot, celery, and spring onion along with the chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and Brazil nuts
- Pour the blended sauce over the chopped lettuce/microgreens and mix together well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Get Our Hormone Reset Plan To Rebalance Your Hormones And Double Your Energy Levels …
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...