Let’s talk about calories on a raw food diet. A lot of people have this false belief that in order to be lean and healthy, you should eat tiny meals and always feel hungry.
The importance of calories on a raw food diet.
Many people in our world have been programmed into thinking that you need to steer clear of eating large meals, otherwise they’ll lead to weight gain.
In fact, some people even boast that they eat very small meals and that this helps them keep in shape.
Now, on a standard western diet, for example, you can easily eat foods that are very calorie dense, like pizzas, burgers with fries, or candy bars.
Compare this to a diet that is an all raw or perhaps a high raw plant foods diet and you’ll discover that you can eat a lot more volume of food and still eat less calories.
If you do eat very small meals in an effort to stay slim, then you most probably will be eating significantly less calories than your body needs.
This can lead to problems when your body uses a lot more energy than you are giving it in the foods that you eat!
A too low calorie intake will lead to low energy levels and poor mind clarity, not to mention compromised state of your adrenal health.
And if you do this on a consistent basis then you will not only feel low in energy you can also lose too much weight, including muscle weight which is definitely not healthy to do.
Also, when you’re undereating on calories, you will be undereating on vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients that your body needs to maintain itself properly.
So in my video today I’m talking about the importance of calories on a raw food diet and some important aspects you need to know about it.
Click the play button above to watch it!
So what are your thoughts on caloric density? Were you aware of it in the past and what will you do now to make sure you eat enough?
Post your comments below!
And by the way, my wife Yulia is hosting a FREE live masterclass called Reshaping And Healing Your Body With Raw Foods.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Some of the worst mistakes that many raw and vegan followers make that result in cravings, yo-yo dieting, frustration and health issues.
- 3 types of body fat and how it affects your weight and health.
- The 5-step formula for boosting your energy, improving your digestion, eating more and weighing less without deprivation!
- How to easily create your own raw or high raw menu plan to witness positive changes to your health, weight and life.
- Why the practical aspect of including more raw vegan foods isn’t as complicated as you may think and ways to change your diet and lifestyle today.
- The reason why most people struggle to change their eating habits and a powerful way to help you build momentum behind your new lifestyle.
- And much more!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...