If you’re craving that savoury crunch with rich flavours, then this kale chips recipe is a must.
We’ve been making this kale chips recipe several times a week because they’re just so tasty.
Our 2.9 year old daughter Elanie totally loves them and she likes to watch these kale chips being dehydrated.
It’s really easy to make with just 6 simple ingredients. You’ll also need a dehydrator to make these kale chips.
I show you how to make kale chips in this video:
These chips are made with raw food ingredients, are vegan and ridiculously tasty!
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. It’s rich in vitamin A, C, B6 and manganese.
Kale is also one of the highest sources of vitamin K, as well as antioxidants and other vital nutrients.
We personally don’t like really spicy flavours, however if you wanted to make spicy kale chips, then simply add some curry powder. The recipe below include it as an option.
Crunchy Kale Chips Recipe – Raw Food, Vegan
- 1 pound (450g) fresh kale
- 1½ cup fresh tomatoes, any variety
- ¼ cup chia seeds, pre-soaked in water for 6 hours
- ½ cup cashew nuts, pre-soaked in water for 6 hours
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- Optional: 1 teaspoon curry paste
- Wash the kale and chop into 3 inch pieces.
- Place the kale into a bowl.
- Blend together tomatoes, chia seeds, cashews, turmeric, lemon juice and optional curry powder.
- Pour the sauce over the kale and mix together well.
- Place the kale onto the dehydrator trays, spreading it evenly.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours, depending on how crunchy you want them to be.
- Serve and enjoy!
Remember to rate this recipe below and leave your comments! And share this post to spread the raw love!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...