This raw vegan persimmon pie is naturally sweet and completely gluten free.
It’s a great option for festive occasions when you want to have delicious, filling treats without indulging in unhealthy alternatives.
Here’s a video demo:
- 1½ cups dates (de-seeded and pre-soaked in water for 2 hours)
- 5 ripe, soft persimmons
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 medium banana
- Optional cinnamon
- Place the dates, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds, and 1½ tablespoons of carob powder into a food processor and process together into a dough.
- Line a cake tin (with removable bottom) with the dough so you cover the edges as well.
- Blend the persimmons (add optional cinnamon if you wiish).
- Place the persimmon mix over the cake base.
- Slice the banana and decorate the cake.
- Sprinkle with carob powder.
- Place in the fridge and let it set for 2-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ready for your big health leap?
We’re excited to invite you to our FREE online training.
During this masterclass, we’ll walk you through the 5 steps our clients use to overcome hormonal and health imbalances and release 10-50 lbs of excess weight … whilst never restricting themselves of carbohydrates and sugar.
P.S. And don’t forget to join our free Facebook group – THE HEALTH REGENERATION HUB.
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...