Today we are making a raw vegan avocado alfredo. This is one of the classic raw vegan recipes – it’s creamy, succulent, delicious and makes a perfect evening meal!
This raw alfredo recipe can be made at any time of the year, the ingredients are easy to get hold of and the whole recipe is quick and simple to make.
We know that some of your are allergic or intolerant to nuts and seeds, so we created a nut/seed free version of Alfredo! It is made with zucchini noodles, which you can create using a spirilizer or a julienne slicer.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- ½ soft avocado
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon sage
- The juice of 1 small orange
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped leek (optional)
- 1 small head Iceberg lettuce (or any other lettuce)
- Using your spiralizer or julienne slicer, make noodles out of 2 zucchinis.
- Chop the remaining zucchini and place into your blender.
- Add avocado, thyme, sage and orange juice.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over your zucchini noodles.
- Mix together well.
- Decorate with chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with chopped leek (optional).
- Place the iceberg lettuce in a separate salad bowl.
- Serve and enjoy your meal!
Please rate this recipe at the bottom in the comments section!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...