How would you like to create a low-fat raw vegan lasagna that is not loaded with lots of fat, is free of gluten, animal products and salt free and tastes absolutely amazing?
Well, we’ve just the recipe for you!
The lasagne recipe we are about to share with you comes from Thrive On Raw Recipes book, which is now available as both an ebook and physical version!
This epic raw vegan lasagna with green and red sauce is mouth-watering, full of vibrant flavours and nutrients. And as a special bonus, you can eat the whole dish without worrying about gaining extra weight!
Raw Food Lasagna with red and green sauce.
- Ingredients for the layers: 2 medium zucchini
- Ingredients for the red sauce: 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 sun dried tomato
- 1 medium celery stalk
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- ½ a teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion (optional)
- Ingredients for the green sauce: ½ an avocado
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup of freshly chopped chard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint leave
- Ingredients for the topping: 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 10-12 thin slices cucumber
- A pinch of dried oregano
- Step 1: Prepare the base: peel the zucchini
- Mandoline slice the zucchini into thin slice
- Place the zucchini slices onto a lasagna dish and keep adding the zucchini slices alternately until you cover the bottom of the dish with zucchini slice
- Step 2: Make the red sauce: cut the fresh tomatoes into halve
- Chop the celery stalk into 1-2 inch piece
- Place the fresh tomatoes, dried tomatoes, celery, oregano, cinnamon and (optional) green onion into a blender
- Blend into a sauce
- Pour the red sauce into a bowl and set aside
- Step 3: Make the green sauce: peel the zucchini and chop it into chunk
- Place the zucchini chunks, avocado flesh, chard, lemon juice and mint leaves into the blender
- Blend everything into a thick, green sauce
- Pour into a bowl and set aside
- Step 4: Layer the lasagna: spread some of the green sauce over the zucchini base, but leave 1 tablespoon for the topping
- Place the second zucchini layer over the green sauce
- Spread some of the red sauce over the second zucchini layer, but leave 1 tablespoon of for the topping
- Place the third zucchini layer over the red sauce
- Spread the red sauce over half of the top layer and the green sauce over the other half
- Step 5: Decorate and serve the lasagna dish: cut the cherry tomatoes into halve
- Add the cucumbers slices onto the red sauce and the cherry tomato slices onto the green sauce
- Sprinkle the oregano or any fresh herb of your choice on to
- Serve and enjoy!
Sharing is caring! Feel free to share this recipe with others! For more delicious raw food recipes, check out out book, Thrive On Raw Recipes.
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...