Raw vegan taco wraps are a great and easy meal to eat at home or take to a party and are full of vibrant colours and crunchy, wholesome flavours.
When we lived in Ecuador for a while, we used to go to a local restaurant owned by a Mexican couple. They served raw food meals and these included raw tacos.
We really liked the idea of wrapping your veggies in greens and it is so tasty to eat them this way.
With the raw taco wraps recipe below, we are using kale as the wrap.
What we recommend you do when using kale as the wraps is to soak them in water with a few drops of lemon or lime juice added to it. You can also massage your kale with lemon or lime juice to soften it.
The ingredients for this taco recipe are very easy to find regardless of the time of year.
So, are you ready?
Raw Taco Kale Wraps With Salsa And Avocado Cream
- 4 leaves of kale
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ cucumber
- ½ cup sweet corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tomato
- ½ avocado
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- Juice of ½ lemon
- To make the salsa: dice the yellow and red bell pepper and place into the bowl
- Dice ½ cucumber and add into the bowl
- Add ½ cup of sweet corn into the bowl
- Dice 1 tomato and add it into the bowl
- Mix well and set aside
- To make the avocado cream: place the avocado into the food processor
- Add cilantro
- Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon into the food processor
- Pulse until well combined
- To make the tacos: Fill your kale leaves first with 1 tablespoon of avocado mash and then 3 tablespoons of salsa.
Did you like this recipe? Please let us know in the comments section and don’t forget to also rate it!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...