Some of you have been asking us to make another video showing what we eat on a raw vegan diet with our now 22 month old baby Elanie.
Our baby Elanie has been raw vegan since birth. She is still breastfed and as well as Yulia’s milk, she eats lots of fruits, some fats from coconuts and avocadoes and also now really enjoys green smoothies and green salad dressings.
Today we show some highlights of our raw food family with tips and recipes for you to incorporate into your own diet.
Raw Vegan Family’s Okroshka soup:
Russian Okroshka Soup
Author: Yulia Tarbath
Recipe type: Raw vegan soup
Okroshka is a traditional Russian soup that is served cold. I made a raw version to try for my mum and she fell in love with it! In fact, she's been making it herself everyday since trying it. Will you also fall in love with it? Give it a try!
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- ½ bell pepper, de-seeded
- 1 tablespoon chopped radish
- ¼ cup coconut flesh (you can also use dried dessicated coconut)
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup coconut water (preferably fresh, but pausterised can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly chopped dill or 1 tablespoon of dried dill
- Pour coconut water into a soup bowl
- Chop cucumbers and bell pepper into small pieces
- Chop avocado and coconut flesh into small bits
- Add the chopped ingredients to the soup bowl with coconut water
- Add the lemon or lime juice
- Sprinkle with chopped dill
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...
5 thoughts on “What We Ate As A Raw Vegan Family With Our 22 Month-Old Baby”
Hey! What’s your thoughts on fruit for dinner?? I heard you shouldn’t have it due to not burning anything after dinner..wondering your thoughts xx
Jessie, you burn calories all day long if you include cardio and strength into your routine. So you burn during the exercise and then there is post-exercise burn as well. So it’s not at all an issue having some fruit before your dinner.
I wish I could dance that good. 🙂
Thank u so very much for the great video and recipe!! Can’t believe Elanie is getting SO big. Wow ?
beautiful ? always love your videos?