These raw vegan cinnamon rolls are as good as it gets. They are one of the most delicious (and healthiest!) desserts you can ever feast on.
They require no flour, no baking (just dehydrating) and no added sugar.
We love eating these cinnamon rolls straight off the dehydrator trays because they are warm, sweet and comforting.
All it takes to make them are just 5 simple, whole food ingredients.
The bananas you’ll use for this recipe need to be properly ripe — that is slightly soft to the touch and spotted.
You’ll see medjool dates in the recipe description, however you can use any type of dates.
They are amazing to take with you to parties or share with your family/friends. Our 3 year old daughter Elanie loves these cinnamon rolls to bits!
Actually, I should record a video of her eating them with all the funny faces and noises she makes while eating them.
So, without further ado ….
Chocolate Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls – Vegan And Gluten Free
- 6 medium bananas, peeled
- 1 apple, peeled and de-seeded
- 12 organic medjool dates, de-seeded
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cut each banana into 3 diagonal slices.
- Place into a dehydrator and dehydrate at 118F for 6 hours.
- Chop the apple roughly and add to the food processor together with dates, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of carob powder. Mix together well.
- Spread this mixture along each banana slice.
- Roll the bananas up and "bulk them up" with more mixture, if needed.
- Sprinkle the rolls with 1 remaining tablespoon of carob powder.
- Place in a dehydrator and dehydrate again for 6 hours at 118F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave your comments below and remember to rate and share this recipe!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...