Kentuky Dried Cauliflower (aka KDC) ended up being so different and so good!
We recently bought a dehydrator (yay!) and Kentuky Dried Cauliflower has been on my wish list for a long time!
This dried cauliflower recipe is really easy and fun to make and it tastes crunchy, “cheesy” and delicious. We loved feasting on it and it’s a great party food to make. So here’s the recipe!
Dehydrated Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 small cup fresh tomatoes (any variety)
- ¼ cup dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- the juice of ½ lemon
- Optional: if you like it spicy, add cayenne pepper or chilli
- Wash cauliflower well and strain.
- Separate cauliflower into florets and place into a bowl.
- Place fresh and dried tomatoes, tahini, chives and lemon (plus optional spices) into a blender and blend together.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and mix well together.
- Place onto the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 104℉ for 6-8 hours.
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments below, don’t forget to rate it and feel free to share this yummy meal!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...