Kentuky Dried Cauliflower (aka KDC) ended up being so different and so good!
We recently bought a dehydrator (yay!) and Kentuky Dried Cauliflower has been on my wish list for a long time!
This dried cauliflower recipe is really easy and fun to make and it tastes crunchy, “cheesy” and delicious. We loved feasting on it and it’s a great party food to make. So here’s the recipe!
Dehydrated Cauliflower Recipe
KDC - Kentucky Dried Cauliflower - Dehydrated Cauliflower Recipe
Author: Yulia Tarbath
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 small cup fresh tomatoes (any variety)
- ¼ cup dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- the juice of ½ lemon
- Optional: if you like it spicy, add cayenne pepper or chilli
- Wash cauliflower well and strain.
- Separate cauliflower into florets and place into a bowl.
- Place fresh and dried tomatoes, tahini, chives and lemon (plus optional spices) into a blender and blend together.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and mix well together.
- Place onto the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 104℉ for 6-8 hours.
Did you like this recipe? Leave your comments below, don’t forget to rate it and feel free to share this yummy meal!
Looking to balance your hormones, reverse your health challenges and drop weight naturally? Join our free online masterclass and discover the 5 steps our clients use to create the health, body and life of their dreams ...
4 thoughts on “KDC – Kentucky Dried Cauliflower – Dehydrated Cauliflower Recipe”
Never thought that you could dehydrate cauliflower, such a great idea. Look so yummy, I think I’m heading out to the grocery shop for cauliflower lol. Thanks guys!
Like! Going to make the spicy version with chilli. Cool recipe!
It doesn’t keep well, though…gets soft quick…
that looks delicious. As I don’t have a dehydrator I will try it with the sun that’s getting stronger now.
A week ago I tried my selfmade fermented cauliflower and it has suprisingly a cheesy taste. 🙂